Torrance Windemere Homes & Real Estate
Browse today's newest Torrance Windemere homes for sale & Torrance real estate listings below. Consisting of just under 400 residences, it's safe to say the Torrance Windemere neighborhood in Torrance, CA is a bit larger than it may first appear. Discover the hottest Torrance Windemere neighborhood properties for sale now! a guided home tour today with your Torrance South Bay real estate agents today. Read more about Torrance Windemere real estate below.
Homes For Sale in Torrance Windemere
Scheduled Open Houses
- 2567 Plaza Del Amo 204, Torrance, CA
- MLS® #SB19211423
- ***living Like Resort Place In Gated Complex At Windemere On The Green*** This Condo Features Are 2 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bathroom, 1,165 Sq Ft Per Assessor. All Of Window Covers Are Custom Made Shutters. Every Room Has Crown Molding. Open Concept Floor Plan L...
$698,000 Active Under Contract
- 2595 Plaza Del Amo 418, Torrance, CA
- MLS® #SB19194958
- Desirable, Bright And Airy 3 Bedrooms And 2.5 Bathroom End Unit Townhome In Widemere Gated Community. Widemere Is A Resort-style Community With 24hour Security Guards, Tropical Pool & Spa, Racquetball Courts, Indoor Basketball Court, Sauna And So Many Ameni...
- 2571 Plaza Del Amo 111, Torrance, CA
- MLS® #SB19147761
- Beautiful, Immaculate Windemere Condominium In A Tranquil Setting Surrounded By Lush Greenery. You Will Be Impressed By The Spacious Floorplan, The Beautiful Polished Hard-wood Floors Throughout, And The Custom Tile Flooring In The Kitchen & Bath Areas. The...
Search All Real Estate Listings in: Torrance
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home & lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
Searching for the perfect house in Torrance Windemere? Contact The DOMO Group at RE/MAX Estate Properties, your South Bay neighborhood real estate team, at (310) 853-3073. We are South Bay real estate agents and experts on the newest listings in Torrance Windemere.
Browse Torrance Communities
Torrance Windemere Real Estate Market
Inside, homes for sale in the Torrance Windemere neighborhood range from classic townhouse style units to manor-style homes and condominiums. Wedged in between Monterey Street and Plaza del Amo just off Crenshaw Boulevard, homes in Torrance Windemere are conveniently situated across the street from Charles Wilson Community Park, and also just a stone's throw away from both Torrance Elementary School and Torrance High School. Lots of community amenities are also available at the Torrance Windemere community for residents to enjoy, including a clubhouse with racquetball courts and a fitness center, a swimming pol and separate lap pool, and also three individual jacuzzi tubs. And with most floor plans offering at least a couple bedrooms and bathrooms, expect homes in Torrance Windemere to start somewhere near the $500,000 range.
Torrance Windemere Real Estate Agents
If you're buying or selling a home in Torrance Windemere, let our team of local real estate experts guide you through buying your new Torrance Windemere property or selling your current residence today. As Torrance Windemere real estate agents, we have exclusive insider knowledge of South Bay market dynamics.
To learn more about agent representation while buying or selling your Torrance Windemere home, The DOMO Group at RE/MAX Estate Properties. Check out our comparative market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation in Torrance Windemere.
Search Homes For Sale in Torrance Windemere
Back to Torrance Real Estate