South East Torrance Real Estate
See today's South East Torrance homes for sale & newest Torrance real estate listings below. Although some of Torrance’s most expensive and more impressive homes can be found in South East Torrance, it’s also home to plenty of smaller, more affordable properties as well, ultimately making it an attractive and desirable location to consider for a wide range of today’s home buyers. To learn more about South East Torrance neighborhood properties for sale or to schedule a guided home tour, connect with your South East Torrance South Bay real estate team today. Read more about South East Torrance real estate below.
Homes for Sale in South East Torrance CA
- 2474 W 236th Street, Torrance, CA
- MLS® #SB17262519
- Location, Location, Location. Located In Torrance In Rapidly Developing Home Improvement Neighborhood, Near Schools, Restaurants, Shopping, Hospitals,
Bus Lines, And Crenshaw Avenue With Easy Freeway Access. Current Tenants Have Enjoyed This Home And N...
- 23014 Huber Avenue, Torrance, CA
- MLS® #SB17250391
- A Definite Must See! Beautiful Home In A Great Neighborhood. Located On A Rare 10,000 Square Foot Lot With Endless Possibilities. This Home Has Everything You Need To Relax Or Throw A Great Party. The Spacious Master Bedroom Is Equipped With A Large Bat...
Scheduled Open Houses
- 1710 W 245th St, Harbor City, CA
- MLS® #SB17194864
- Affordable 4 Bedroom 2 Bath 2 Story Home On A Nice Street With A Great New Price - Updated Kitchen With Lots Of Cabinets, Built-in Appliances And Eating Area - Private Good Sized Master Bedroom And Bath Upstairs - Cozy Living Room With Fireplace - Spacious...
Search All Real Estate Listings in: Torrance
See TODAY's New Listings, search by beds/baths, home & lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
Looking to sell or buy a home in South East Torrance?
Call The Domo Group at RE/MAX Estate Properties, your South Bay real estate team, at (310) 853-3073. We are South Bay real estate agents and can show you all the latest Torrance listings.
Browse Torrance Communities
South East Torrance Neighborhood
Living in the South East Torrance neighborhood means you’ll be within a close proximity to the 110 and 405 freeways, making a commute to just about any part of the South Bay or LA County area somewhat easier. In addition, the collection of local amenities and attractions, which include John Adams Elementary School, Wood Elementary School, J.H. Hull Middle School, and several public parks, also makes calling South East Torrance a highly sought after place to call home as well. Many homes for sale in South East Torrance were originally built back in the 50s and 60s, but even despite their age, still include an adequate amount of living space and varying updates to the interior.
Search Homes for sale in South East Torrance
Back to communities