1201 20th Place, Hermosa Beach, 90254
NEWResidential - Single Family For Sale
MLS® #: SB20009465
Active, 7 Days on Market
1201 20th Place
# of Garages:
Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Wired for Sound
Gas Dryer Hookup, Built In Range, Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator
# of Stories:
0-1 Unit/Acre, Back Yard, Front Yard
January 14th, 2020
Days on Market:
Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Welcome to this 2 bedroom 1 bath Residential in
the Hermosa Beach East (150) section of Hermosa Beach located at 1201 20th Place built
in 1956. It is 0 square feet and the current asking price is $ 1,095,000.
Estimate Your Monthly Payment
Properties for Sale Similar to 1201 20th Place, Hermosa Beach, CA
Scheduled Open Houses
- 1244 20th Street, Hermosa Beach, CA
- MLS® #SB20010972
- This Beautiful Two-story Home Has It All! It Is Remodeled And Move-in Ready. 3 Bedrooms And 2 Bathrooms On An Extra Deep Lot With Room For Growth. It Features Great Amenities Such As A Gourmet Kitchen With Stainless Steel Viking And Miele Appliances, Vaulte...
Scheduled Open Houses
- 1211 20th Street, Hermosa Beach, CA
- MLS® #OC19135116
- Great Hermosa Beach Location. Great Curb Appeal, Charming Beach House With White Picket Fence And Updated Windows And Doors. Walking Distance To Mira Costa High School. Full Grown Trees In The Back Patio Area, Comfortable Breakfast Nook, Skylight That Illu...
- 1934 Prospect Avenue, Hermosa Beach, CA
- MLS® #SB18124413
- Original Thats What We Have Here . . . An Original Hermosa Beach Home Looking For Some Love. The Lot Is Perfect To Build A Dream Home Including The Privileges Of Coastal Living. Conceptual Plans For A Contemporary 3600 Sqft Home Are Included. Or Fall In Lov...
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of January 22nd, 2020 at 8:07am PST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.