310 36th Street, Manhattan Beach, 90266
Residential - Single Family For Sale
MLS® #: SB19164083
Active, 9 Days on Market
310 36th Street
# of Garages:
Ocean View, Panoramic View
Balcony, Granite Counters, Living Room Balcony
Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Refrigerator
# of Stories:
Back Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Sprinkler System
July 11th, 2019
Days on Market:
Strand Hill Christies International Real Estate
Welcome to this 2 bedroom 1 bath Residential in
the Manhattan Beach Sand (142) section of Manhattan Beach located at 310 36th Street built
in 1930. It is 0 square feet and the current asking price is $ 1,899,000.
Estimate Your Monthly Payment
Properties for Sale Similar to 310 36th Street, Manhattan Beach, CA
Scheduled Open Houses
- 1823 5th Street, Manhattan Beach, CA
- MLS® #SB19169111
- This Is The Hard To Find Tweener Home That You've Been Looking For On One Of The Best Streets In East Manhattan And A Cul De Sac As Well. 4 Bedrooms, All On A Single Level And A 50 X 150 Lot. Perfect Family Home That Won't Break The Budget. Home Features A...
Scheduled Open Houses
- 1776 Voorhees Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA
- MLS® #SR19167537
- Welcome To This Wonderfully Renovated Single Story Bungalow Set On A Corner Lot In Lovely Manhattan Beach. Like Stepping Into Dwell Magazine Your 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Home Has Been Completely Remodeled And Upgraded With Designer Elegance Throughout. Walk I...
- 1151 N Meadows Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA
- MLS® #OC19076372
- Charming 4 Bedrooms & 3 Baths (with Two Suites Upstairs) Single Family House In The Heart Of Manhattan Beach. Complete New 2018 Construction For 2nd Floor And Remodeled 1st Floor. Great Open Floor Design With New Bathrooms, New Kitchen Cabinets, New Led Lig...
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 21st, 2019 at 2:37pm PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.