2311 W 165th Street, Torrance, 90504
NEWResidential - Single Family For Sale
MLS® #: SB19109922
Active, 4 Days on Market
2311 W 165th Street
# of Garages:
Turnkey, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Granite Counters, Recessed Lighting
Central Furnace, Wall Heater
Family Room, Living Room
# of Stories:
Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Drip System
Custom Window Covering
May 16th, 2019
Days on Market:
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
Welcome to this 4 bedroom 2 bath Residential in
the North Torrance East (133) section of Torrance located at 2311 W 165th Street built
in 1954. It is 0 square feet and the current asking price is $ 789,000.
Estimate Your Monthly Payment
Properties for Sale Similar to 2311 W 165th Street, Torrance, CA
Scheduled Open Houses
- 4031 W 175th Street, Torrance, CA
- MLS® #SB19116831
- Beautifully Upgraded North Torrance Home. 4 Bedrooms Or 3 Bedroom Plus Family Room And 2 Baths. Family Room Can Be Elegant Large Master Suite With F/p With Separate Outdoor Access. Newer Kitchen With Granite Countertops And Stainless Steel Appliances. Wood ...
Scheduled Open Houses
- 17303 Atkinson Avenue, Torrance, CA
- MLS® #SB19045754
- Updated And Cared For Home In Torrance. Home Is Bright And Well Maintained. Enjoy A Large Back Yard With Deck Off The Master Bedroom. Ample Space To Design Your Own Outdoor Living Spaces. Extra Large Garage With 2 Car Parking And Storage Space Equivalent T...
- 16727 Francis Court, Torrance, CA
- MLS® #19468480
- A Must See! Don't Miss This Opportunity To Live In The Award Winning School District With Ocean Breezes. This Is A Traditional 4br/3ba North Torrance Home That's Located In One Of The Best Neighborhoods, With Friendly Neighbors That Look Out For Each Othe...
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of May 21st, 2019 at 3:22pm PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.