4830 Newton St, Torrance, 90505
NEWResidential - Single Family For Sale
MLS® #: SB19028031
Active, 7 Days on Market
4830 Newton St
Garage - Two Door
# of Garages:
City Lights View, Mountain View, Neighborhood
Granite Counters, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Unfurnished
Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator
Dining Room, Family Room, Living Room, Gas, See Through, Two Way, Guest House, Kitchen
# of Stories:
0-1 Unit/Acre, Front Yard, Lot 10000-19999 Sqft
February 7th, 2019
Days on Market:
Welcome to this 4 bedroom 3 bath Residential in
the Hollywood Riviera (128) section of Torrance located at 4830 Newton St built
in 1954. It is 0 square feet and the current asking price is $ 1,199,000.
Estimate Your Monthly Payment
Properties for Sale Similar to 4830 Newton St, Torrance, CA
Scheduled Open Houses
- 4090 Newton Street, Torrance, CA
- MLS® #SR19033678
- Smile As You Welcome! Yourself Home To This Hollywood Riviera Charmer, A Completely Remodeled, 3-bedroom, 2-bath Estate. A Quiet Upscale Community With Friendly Neighbor’s, Spectacular City And Mountain Views. This Turnkey Home Is In Prime Southwest Region ...
- 2671 W 232nd Street, Torrance, CA
- MLS® #SB19020629
- Prime Marble Estates Location, Convenient To Award Winning Hickory Park Elementary, Del Amo Fashion Center And Restaurants. Neighborhood Boasts With Pride Of Ownership. The Perfect Family Home With Room To Grow And Room To Roam. Charming Courtyard Entry Wi...
- 23307 Los Codona Avenue, Torrance, CA
- MLS® #SB19027002
- Be Delighted With This Lovingly Maintained South Torrance Home, Located On A Tree Lined Street In The The Desirable South Torrance High School Neighborhood Near Lago Seco Park. This Spacious Two Story Floor Plan Features 6 Bedrooms And 3 Bathrooms. The Ma...
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 15th, 2019 at 4:51pm PST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.