2605 190th Street, Redondo Beach, 90278
NEWResidential - Single Family For Sale
MLS® #: PV19007164
Active, 3 Days on Market
2605 190th Street
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Telephone - On Property, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Private Pool, In Ground, Pool Cover
Turnkey, Ceiling Fan, Copper Plumbing Partial, Granite Counters, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting
Stackable, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave
# of Stories:
Double Pane Windows
January 10th, 2019
Days on Market:
Vista Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Welcome to this 3 bedroom 2 bath Residential in
the N. Redondo Beach/El Nino (153) section of Redondo Beach located at 2605 190th Street built
in 1952. It is 0 square feet and the current asking price is $ 925,000.
Estimate Your Monthly Payment
Properties for Sale Similar to 2605 190th Street, Redondo Beach, CA
Scheduled Open Houses
- 2606 Vail Avenue, Redondo Beach, CA
- MLS® #SB18284014
- Fantastic Opportunity To Own A Single Family Home, In The Coveted Trw Tract In North Redondo Beach, At An Affordable Price. This Cute Beach Cottage With A Family Friendly Floorplan Includes 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, And A Large Living Room . Enjoy The Large...
Scheduled Open Houses
- 2112 Havemeyer Lane, Redondo Beach, CA
- MLS® #SB18295911
- Fabulous Starter Home In Sunny Redondo Beach! Single Story With 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1,114 Asf, And Two Car Attached Garage.
- 2605 Inglewood Avenue, Redondo Beach, CA
- MLS® #SB18180144
- Welcome To Redondo Beach! This Home Boasts A Bright And Cheerful Open Floor Plan And Is A Single Family Home With 4 Bedroom That Has A Large Wrap Around Balcony With Endless Options For Outdoor Fun. Only Half A Mile From The 405 Freeway This House Is Centr...
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of January 16th, 2019 at 10:19pm PST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.