Real Estate Technology In Today's Changing Real Estate Marketplace
In today's real estate marketplace things are always changing. I recently had the pleasure of attending a real estate technology conference that explained the way consumers are now searching for homes on the Internet. There is no doubt that consumers are first using the Internet when looking for homes and are wanting to work with agents that can provide them the needed information in a clean and concise format. I am excited with my website to showcase the very best listings in the South Bay area in a very easy to read format and consumer-friendly style.
At this technology summit I had the pleasure of meeting some really fantastic Realtors who understand the local marketplace in their respective areas. If you are thinking about buying a home in any of the folllowing cities, make sure you reach out to these great local experts.
- Sam Smith from San Clemente Real Estate
- Jaime R. Carrion from Sarasota Area Real Estate
- Mike Pannell from Dallas Real Estate
- Ryan Tollefsen from Alaska Real Estate Experts
- Jonathan Boatwright from Realty Austin
- Andy Brown from Buy Nashville
- Artur Ciesielski from Phoenix Realty Group
As always, if you are looking in the South Bay area please contact me today. I specialize in South Bay Real Estate and look forward to assisting you!