Through January 31st, many area restaurants will be offering special discounts and menus for dineLA Restaurant Week. This is one of the most popular events held every year and it happens twice. The current week runs from January 20th to the 31st.
This event includes a number of restaurants in the South Bay. You can try a new dish, new restaurant or just enjoy some of your old favorites. You don't need any tickets or any type of passes, but advance reservations are recommended. Here are the South Bay restaurants included in the event.
- Zinc at Shade Hotel - Enjoy lunch and dinner here with plenty of great choices.
- IL Formaio - An Italian restaurant with lunch and dinner. Lunch will be $20 and dinner will be $35 during dineLA week.
- The Strand House - Both lunch and dinner will be served here, as well. Lunch will be $25 and Dinner will be $45.
- Rock'N Fish - Offering lunch for $20 and dinner for $35, this is a great choice for your dineLA week experience.
- Gonpachi at the Mayako Hybrid Hotel - Japanese entrées server on the dinner menu for $35.
- The Melting Pot - A fondue restaurant serving dinner for $35.
- Gyu-Kaku - Another Japanese choice with BBQ, this restaurant will serve lunch for $15 and Dinner for $25.
- Gaetano's - An Italian restaurant serving lunch for $15 and dinner for $25.
- Bluewater Grill - Fresh seafood and oysters with lunch for $20 and dinner for $35 during dineLA week.
- BALEENkitchen - Many great choices for $35.
- Abigaile - Featuring a special meal from their menu for dinner and the cost is $45.
Rancho Palos Verdes
- Cafe Pacific at Trump National Golf Course - Serving dinner for $45.
- bashi at Terranea Resort - Pan-Asian style cuisine with dinner for $45 during dineLA.
- Catalina Kitchen at Terrenea Resort - Hosting both lunch and dinner with lunch costing $25 and dinner costing $45.
- McCormick & Schmick's - Serving lunch for $25 and Dinner for $45.
- Second City Bistro - Serving lunch for $15 and dinner for $35.
All of these restaurants are also expected to participate in the second dineLA week later in the year.